New Delhi, 31st Dec 2019: From the New Year 2020, you will be able to view and download key Goods and Services (GST) statistics from the GST portal. GST Network, the IT backbone of GST system, has already uploaded the key stats in the GST portal which is now in the public domain.
This includes the state-wise data of active registrations, state-wise and year-wise key returns and revenue collection.
Following statistics are available in the GST portal under the Downloads section:
· Registration type-wise Taxpayer base (active taxpayers as on 30th November 2019).
· State-wise and Month-wise GSTR-3B and GSTR-1 filing summary for the return period July 2017 to October 2019.
· State-wise and Month-wise revenue collection on GST Portal.
· Month-wise revenue collection of IGST on Import on Customs Portal.
· State-wise and Month-wise settlement of IGST to States/Union Territories.
· State-wise and Year-wise Pre-GST regime revenue from taxes subsumed in GST.
The data available on the portal is in downloadable form and will be updated on a monthly basis.
Presently, all the data is in Excel format, however the same will be made available in interactive graphical format soon for ease of Communication.
The data is available for everyone irrespective if a user is a taxpayer or not.
The move will enable people to analyse the indirect tax data, which is available now for the whole country at one place for the first time.